Partnership has its benefits!
An office at the UVA Research Park signals a strong association with the University of Virginia, one of the best public universities in the nation. Affiliation provides access to cutting-edge University research and technology programs, a highly educated and market ready workforce, and undergraduate and graduate interns. Association with the University also creates consulting and joint research opportunities with faculty, and credibility with investors and clients.
You’ll find the research park to be a state-of-the-art development with ample and convenient parking, easy access to the Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, full services lease, and infrastructure already in place. Special features include:
- State-of-the-art office and laboratory space customized to the needs of each partner
- Walking trails and picnic pavilion enabling partners to enjoy the Park’s natural beauty
- Development that encompasses 562 acres, ensuring flexibility for partner growth
- Preservation of natural and historical features; 200 acres remaining undeveloped
- Pedestrian-friendly atmosphere and shared common spaces that encourage collaborations which otherwise might not occur
- Strategic marketing plan targeting high-tech, biotech, biomedical, and information technology firms ensures that partners will be surrounded with like-minded companies
- Planned hotel/conference center, emerging technology center(s), athletic facilities, stocked lake, and recreational fields