AFCEA Central Virginia to Hold Big Data Engagement Event
Industry – Government – Academia Engagement Day is coming on June 4th!
When: Thursday, June 4, 2015 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Where: UVA Research Park, Town Center One, Suite 201
AFCEA Central Virginia is pleased to open vendor & attendee registration for an upcoming engagement day focused on big data solutions for the defense community!
Interested companies are invited to display capabilities in big data analytics with an emphasis on social media exploitation/analysis and experience. Demonstrations would support intelligence analysis related data analytic tools, tactics, techniques, and procedures for large data set analysis as well as methodologies to capture, store, search, share, transfer, analyze, visualize and understand large structured or unstructured data sets gathered from ubiquitous information and disparate data sources, including social media and other open source data resources are highly encouraged.
Registration for a vendor table is only $199. Register now to reserve your spot!
There is no fee for individual attendees. Please register so we can plan accordingly for refreshments.
- 0800-0900: Registration/Vendor Arrival and Set Up
- 0900: Seats / Welcome / Pledge
- 0905-0925: Speaker: Mr. Lewis Shepherd, AFCEA
- 0925-0955: Speaker: COL Kim, INSCOM G-7
- 0955-1020: Break / Exhibits / Networking
- 1020-1100: Speaker: Mr. Wade Woolfrey, DIA
- 1100-1130: Speaker: Mr. Dean Smith, NGA
- 1130-1215: Break / Exhibits / Networking
- 1215-1300: Speaker: Ms. Patricia Guitard, G-2 CIO
- 1300-1400: Closing Remarks / Exhibits / Networking